Oracle Honors Change Agents of Finance at Oracle Modern Finance Experience
Awards recognize organizations using modern cloud technologies to drive business transformation
Oracle Modern Finance Experience, New York—Feb 15, 2018
To promote best practices and celebrate the success organizations are achieving by modernizing financial and operational processes in the cloud, Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) today announced the winners of the 2018 Change Agents of Finance Awards. The awards recognize top organizations and business leaders that are driving growth by embracing Oracle cloud solutions and modern best practices to transform the finance function and other critical business processes.
The 2018 winners include Beall’s Inc., Caesars Entertainment, Dropbox, Hilton, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation (NRUCFC), Orange, Park Hotels & Resorts, and Wilmington Savings Fund Society (WSFS).
The 2018 Change Agents of Finance Awards is a global program that encompasses 10 categories that represent the best of twenty-first century finance. Finalists were nominated and voted for by their finance peers based on their ability to deliver tangible business results through the application of innovative cloud technologies to their unique business case.
“The Change Agents of Finance Awards recognize visionary leaders that are reimagining their finance functions in order to thrive and grow in today’s digital economy,” said Doug Kehring, executive vice president and Chief of Staff, Oracle. “This year’s winners are industry pioneers leveraging Oracle ERP Cloud and Oracle EPM Cloud solutions to differentiate their organizations and deliver outstanding results.”
Winners of the 2018 Oracle Change Agents of Finance Awards are:
- Frugal Finance Award: Wilmington Savings Fund Society (WSFS), Dominic C. Canuso, EVP and Chief Financial Officer
- Better Together Award: Park Hotels & Resorts, Darren Robb, Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer
- Fast Finance Award: Caesars Entertainment, Michael Mann, VP of Transformation
- Modern Close Award: National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation (NRUCFC), Lori Culp, Assistant Controller
- Roll With It Award: Hilton, Anand Naimpally, SVP, Finance
- Shared Services Superstar Award: Orange, Djamel Benallal, Head of Finance Group Solutions
- Crystal Ball Award: Dropbox, Annie Ogata, Corporate FP&A Lead
- Oracle Billion-Dollar Story Award: Orange, Christophe Eouzan, Chief Accounting Officer
- Top Talent Award: Beall’s Inc., Brian Crowley, CFO
For additional information on these winners, please visit the Oracle Change Agents of Finance Awards website.
The Oracle Cloud offers complete SaaS application suites for ERP, HCM and CX, plus best-in-class database Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) from data centers throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), please visit us at oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Talk to a Press Contact
Source: Oracle Database – Oracle Honors Change Agents of Finance at Oracle Modern Finance Experience