Oracle Retail Demonstrates Continued Adoption of Cloud Solutions Among Global Retail Community
Implementation of Best-in-Class Solutions Fuel Operational Efficiency, Better Forecasting and Maximized Margins for Retailers
Redwood Shores, Calif.—Mar 21, 2018
Today Oracle Retail announced the successful implementation of Oracle Retail cloud services and solutions across six global brands. Oracle Retail cloud services and solutions continue to be adopted for their ability to streamline operations and provide a more accurate view of price, promotion and demand with a single view of inventory across locations, brands, channels and geographies. Oracle Retail’s continued cloud first product strategy has resulted in the launch of over 30 cloud services delivered in the last 18 months.
“Adopters of cloud solutions develop a significant edge over their competitors by creating a single view of order, inventory, promotion, price and consumer and faster access to innovation,” said Jeff Warren, vice president solutions and strategy, Oracle Retail. “With cloud infrastructure, brands can dedicate resources to act on insights instead of maintaining legacy systems. Retailers that innovate will continue to widen the gap between their peers with lower operating costs, improved customer experience and maximized margins.”
Noted brands that have implemented Oracle Retail cloud solutions recently include:
- Gap Inc. launching Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service, Oracle Retail Merchandising Insights Cloud Service, Oracle Retail Integration Cloud Service and Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management running on the Oracle Cloud to drive end-to-end operational efficiencies and empower the business teams of the INTERMIX brand.
- Groupe Dynamite deploying Oracle Retail Merchandise Financial Planning Cloud service to accelerate international expansion with a single view of inventory.
- Moleskine implementing Oracle Commerce Cloud in 35 countries, 10 languages and 15 local currencies.
- Samsonite Europe implementing Oracle Retail Order Broker Cloud Service to enable more consumer shopping journeys.
- Saudi Arabian pharmacies’ retailer Nahdi Medical Company deploying Oracle Retail Advanced Science Engine Cloud Service, Oracle Retail Merchandising Solutions and Oracle Retail Category Management to put powerful scientific insights delivered in a digestible format for business users.
- Wyevale investing in Oracle Retail Stores Suite and Oracle Retail Customer Engagement across 149 garden centers in the U.K.
Oracle will convene a global community of retail leadership to share insights from their digital transformation journeys at Oracle Industry Connect April 10-11, 2018 in New York, NY. Oracle Industry Connect provides attendees with intimate peer networking opportunities enlisting over 36 retail thought leaders across presentations and interactive panel discussions on adapting to market changes, simplifying operations and empowering authentic brand experiences. To learn more about Oracle Industry Connect 2018 and register to attend visit: www.oracle.com/oracleindustryconnect/
Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications and platform services. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle Retail
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open, and integrated suite of best-of-breed business applications, cloud services, and hardware that are engineered to work together and empower commerce. Leading fashion, grocery, and specialty retailers use Oracle solutions to anticipate market changes, simplify operations and inspire authentic brand interactions. For more information, visit our website at www.oracle.com/retail.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Talk to a Press Contact
Source: Oracle Database – Oracle Retail Demonstrates Continued Adoption of Cloud Solutions Among Global Retail Community